Buy prescription drugs online
Buy Aspirin (Generic), Aspirin is used to treat patients with chronic stable and unstable angina, and myocardial infarction. It is also used as adjunct treatment of cardiovascular disease in transient ischemic attack or minor ischemic stroke. Aspirin is also used for headaches, menstrual pain, minor pain of arthritis, muscle pain, pain and fever of colds and toothache.
How to take:
Drink a full glass of water with each dose of aspirin. Adults and children 12 years and over should take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours but should not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours. For more detailed information please see label and please consult specialist. Do not take more Aspirin than it is indicated at the label without consulting your doctor.
Buy Aspirin (Generic), Precautions:
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which include hives, facial swelling, asthma, and shock. Take only as directed. To reduce gastric irritation, administer with meals, milk or a full glass of water. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
How to use Aspirin
- Consult a clinician before taking this medicine and be sure to read the attached leaflet before use.
- The usual dose, for long term use, is 1 or 2 tablets once daily. In some circumstances a higher dose may be appropriate, especially in the short term and up to 4 tablets a day may be used on the advice of a doctor.
- Disperse tablet in a glass of water and drink
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if allergic to any of the ingredients or if you suffer from asthma, have a stomach ulcer, a history of stomach ulcers or indigestion, or are taking other blood thinning drugs
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant and do not take if you are breast feeding
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not store above 25 °C
- Store in the original container and keep tightly closed
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not suitable for children under 16, unless advised by a doctor